[pct-l] changing subject lines

giniajim jplynch at crosslink.net
Thu Nov 11 09:12:37 CST 2010

There's not an easy solution to the changing subject line issue.  I've always learned that if you change the subject in the body of the message then you should change the subject line so folks will know what your message is about.  I guess that runs the risk of messing up threads, but if the message winds up in a thread but its not about that thread, then that would seem to be equally confusing.  Problems and challenges abound...