[pct-l] Pct-L Digest, Vol 35, Issue 33

Wes Rose wb104475 at sbcglobal.net
Fri Nov 5 19:43:00 CDT 2010

Nick,

I know we've been discussing McNuggets and all, but this post seems to
be fantastically off topic.

Happy Trails

[pct-l] Pct-L Digest, Vol 35, Issue 33
Nick De Bairacli Levy barondebairacli at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 5 18:09:47 CDT 2010

  a.. Previous message: [pct-l] McNuggets lasing on the trail
  b.. Next message: [pct-l] Women's sleeping bags
  c.. Messages sorted by: [ date ] [ thread ] [ subject ] [ author ]

This movie was about men and women through their transexual and
transgendered experience. We have one story about a born female who
lived her / his life in a traditional female way. She grew up a
female, even had boyfriends and girlfriends. Even though she was