[pct-l] The Truth....was McNuggets Don't Spoil?

Reinhold Metzger reinholdmetzger at cox.net
Fri Nov 5 14:50:27 CDT 2010

Yoshi ,
That just shows you that not everything you read on the list is the truth.
But you can be sure that everything Switchback & Reinhold post on the list
is the truth and nothing but the truth.

JMT Reinhold
I cannot understand why the Americans are discussing McNuggets(I have
not seen it).
An easy method of taking out the perishable foods to the outdoors is to
seal up them to the plastic bag, and to boil about ten minutes.
  Any thing is kept for one week or more if completely sealed up.

  2010/11/5 Scott Bryce <sbryce at scottbryce.com
On 11/4/2010 3:46 PM, Ron Dye wrote: />>/Okay folks, I have to weigh in
on the McNuggets.  Go to snopes.com />>/and search out "chicken
nuggets."  You should find a graphic video />>/that shows how these gems
are made.  When the feathers are removed />>/from the birds, they remove
breasts, thighs, wings.  The rest of the />>/bird (including beaks,
combs, feet and legs, intestines) are then />>/emulsified into a puree
type substance.  Taking exceptional care for />>/our health, they
substance is then injected with ammonia to />>/neutralize any bacteria.
/>//>/And if you read the Snopes article, you will find that most of
what you />/are saying about the process isn't true. /