[pct-l] McNuggets Don't Spoil? & Bikes on the PCT

Wes Rose wb104475 at sbcglobal.net
Thu Nov 4 21:26:10 CDT 2010

Which is it:  Ron Dye the Science Guy or Timothy Nye the Science Guy?

Inquiring minds....

[pct-l] McNuggets Don't Spoil?
Ron Dye chiefcowboy at verizon.net
Thu Nov 4 19:00:06 CDT 2010

  a.. Previous message: [pct-l] McNuggets Don't Spoil?
  b.. Next message: [pct-l] McNuggets Don't Spoil?
  c.. Messages sorted by: [ date ] [ thread ] [ subject ] [ author ]

Scott,

I stand corrected.  I didn't read far enough (one of my pet peeves with
OTHER people).  Thanks for setting me straight.

[pct-l] Fwd: Bikes on PCT- enforcement NEEDED
Timothy Nye timpnye at gmail.com
Thu Nov 4 19:37:30 CDT 2010