[pct-l] McNuggets Don't Spoil?

Kevin Cook hikelite at gmail.com
Tue Nov 2 17:34:40 CDT 2010

I don't think that's accurate. They are cooked in oil. That oil will go
rancid.

That being said, I CAN confirm that they are edible the next day, but after
that they get a little hard as they dry out. Maybe put them in a ziplock?
But then I would be worried about that oil. :P

--
~ Kevin
Soon To Be PCT Thru Hiker!