[pct-l] Large PCT map file

Kevin Cook hikelite at gmail.com
Tue Nov 2 04:10:36 CDT 2010

Thanks for the responses :)

The PDF of the whole trail on PCTA's website appears to be vector based, so
it looks like it will scale well. I may just try to print that very large.

The map isn't just for my wife to follow along while I hike. It will also be
used during planning so she can become more familiar with the different
parts of the trail, and understand where I will be on certain dates, and
when supply boxes need to be sent where, etc

I think I might talk to the GIS guys I know and see if they can help. If I
get a nice file, I'll be sure to share a link to it for everyone. :)