[pct-l] Hat Creek Rim

Trekker4 at aol.com Trekker4 at aol.com
Mon May 31 11:49:34 CDT 2010

Or, you could get lucky, as I did, and enjoy it on an 80 degree day! Plenty
 of places to camp, basically on the whole trail; always found something,
even on  the 5% of nites I pitched a tent, for just me or my large footprint
Lunar  Solo.

Bob  "Trekker"
Big Bend Desert Denizen, and...
Naturalized Citizen - Republic  of Texas

"Government cripples you, then hands you a crutch and says,  'See, if it
wasn't for us, you couldn't walk.' " -- Harry Browne

"If you  think health care is expensive now, wait until you see what it
costs when its  free." -- P J O'Rourke

In a message dated 5/30/2010 6:07:44 P.M. Central Daylight Time,