[pct-l] Identifying Central Oregon Mountain

Will Rohrer wlrohrer at gmail.com
Sun May 30 22:36:14 CDT 2010

Thanks so much!  It was pretty hazy to the south due to the fires around
Oakridge.  I hiked that stretch north of Elk Lake resort on August 9th (I
think it was a Sunday).  I was with my brother, who is really tall (6'7) and
my friend with an old school pack.

Now that you've answered that question...do you know what lakes those are in
the other picture?  Here's a link to the album again
http://picasaweb.google.com/PrinceWCheech/MountainMystery#

Originally I thought it was Elk/Hosmer Lakes, but the angles of the lake
don't seem to match from where I would have been standing, about 1.5-2 miles
north of the Diamond Peak Vista.  I took the picture of the lakes at 11AM.
Any help would be greatly appreciated!!

Thanks!
Will (Lucretia)