[pct-l] Mountain Education's Current Trail Conditions: KM to Kearsarge

Jeremy Caves jeremy.caves at gmail.com
Sun May 30 00:51:07 CDT 2010

Thanks so much for the update!  I'm planning a trip, leaving Kennedy Meadows on June 16 (this was taken from a guidebook for recommended leaving date on an average snow year) with 2 friends.  We're taking it a bit slow, so we won't hit Forester Pass until approximately June 27.  Does anyone have any advice on what conditions might be like in late June given the above-average snow level?  We have some experience with ice axes and we all have good boots, but the trail description is quite bone-chilling.

Thanks for any advice!

See y'all on the trail!

Jeremy