[pct-l] maps & software for Garmin & Mac

Bill Burge bill at burge.com
Fri May 28 18:39:34 CDT 2010

Yeah, I see stuff about open source, cobble together, etc and look at
the cost of the Garmin maps and I consider trying to make it work...
THEN...

I consider what my time is worth and wonder if saving $100 while I
cuss at the side of a trail because the hacked together stuff is
showing it's problems and the Garmin maps just work.

I figure in the cost of the Garmin maps I'll need and bill my current
customer an additional hour of my time and we all get over it and
continue on with our lives...

BillB
Typoed on my iPhone!