[pct-l] maps & software for Garmin & Mac

Halfmile list at lon.net
Fri May 28 15:32:01 CDT 2010

Tortoise,
I don't know anything about the map files you are attempting to use,
but make sure your Vista HCx is running firmware version 3.0 or later
to support the 4GB card. Use Garmin's web updater to do this. I use a
4 GB microSD card in my Vista HCx so I your card should work.

I have always used Garmin's maps in my GPS. They work well.
-Halfmile