[pct-l] Walker Pass Food Ruck

hiker97 at aol.com hiker97 at aol.com
Wed May 26 08:27:13 CDT 2010

Yes, the Food Ruck (June 3-6) is fast approaching.  Only 8 more days.  The Ruck herd effect should be creating a dust cloud that can be seen from outer space.

I will be demonstrating my Hiker Oxygen Concentrator and painting shelter stakes florescent orange.  Then there is the foods and drinks.  This is unbelievable.  This stupendous.  This an event where surprise visitors will probably show up to wish all the hikers well.

I wonder if our leader and PCT-L moderator, Brick, will be there.  I hope he brings that lady friend that had a crush on me down at the April Kickoff.  We could pick up where we left off.

Getting excited.

Switchback the Trail Pirate
Undocumented Thru-Hiker