[pct-l] Bounce Box

AsABat asabat at 4jeffrey.net
Wed May 26 16:15:09 CDT 2010

A bounce box is a small, hard rubber cube used to entertain thruhikers in
town, such as when waiting in line at the post office for a resupply box.
The game is played like hackysack, except the bounce box, being made of
rubber, bounces. It's use is not recommended at an AYCE buffet, as it
invariably bounces into the jello and can lead some hungry hikers to think a
food fight has broken out.

What? Oh, nevermind... What Steel-Eye said.

AsABat