[pct-l] neoair

Yoshihiro Murakami completewalker at gmail.com
Mon May 24 19:38:27 CDT 2010

I am not a PCT hiker. But, I think you will feel cold if you use the
neoair in a freezing night. Its R-value is only 2.5.

http://www.moontrail.com/home.php?cat=344

The repair on the trail will be difficult, since you are very tired
and dusty, you cannot find a tiny hole. If I had a neoair, I will use
the neoair with the z-rest(half size). In this case, total R-value
will be 4.7,  and I can sleep well on the snow. The z-rest works as a
backup system, when neoair breaks.

--
Sincerely
Hiro    ( Yoshihiro Murakami )