[pct-l] Walker Pass Ruck = Hiker Power Cookies

hiker97 at aol.com hiker97 at aol.com
Sun May 23 01:13:20 CDT 2010

Clipper has made some cookies for the Ruck (June 3-6).  She is mailing them to the Ruck.  These are special hiker power cookies.  This is a secret recipe handed down through generations of thur-hikers stretching back to the last Ice Age.  Neanderthal backpackers used these cookies to make their way over the ice sheets.  The first Triple Crown Winners used them in their wooly Mammoth canisters.  It was a food stable in the old days. Thank you Clipper for an outstanding contribution to the King Ruck.

By the way, I have a device that will concentrate oxygen - The World Famous Switchback Oxygen Concentrator.  It is very light and should make your hiking super easier.  You are guaranteed Canada or Mexico if your are SoBo.  Wait until you see this device.  It is amazing.  You will learn how to use it right away.  I estimate that it will take the average thru-hiker only about 60 seconds to learn how to use it.  No problem.  People will love using this device.  It is fun.  Hikers will run around the Ruck showing other hikers how to use it.  People will be astounded.  People will want to us it right away too and ask if they can use your demo.  Unbelievable what Switchback does for the hiking community.

Respectfully,

The Switch Backer