[pct-l] What places along the trail will make me leave my pack outside?

David Thibault dthibaul07 at gmail.com
Sun May 23 22:43:06 CDT 2010

There are very few places I can remember having to leave my pack unattended
as I don't like doing that either.  While shopping at larger stores I just
took it in with me and shoved it in the cart - never had any comments or
questions.  At small stores I was never far away - I usually left it by the
door.  Same with restaurants - either I could see it or took it with me.  I
did leave it in my tent in a campground - probably the least secure place I
can remember off the top of my head.   I kind of get attached to my pack on
the trail and never wander too far from it.

Day-Late

.