[pct-l] Iphone GPS Question

Tom Holz tom.holz at gmail.com
Fri May 21 23:11:57 CDT 2010

The GPS does drain the battery real quick, but I've grown to like Topo
Maps--you can cache nice scans of the usgs quads, and it will display
waypoints from gpx files (the help files shows downloading a zip file
from pctmap.net).

It doesn't do tracks or recording, buts it's a nice "where am I" app,
which I've used a couple times.  I keep my phone off most of the time,
and wheni do have it on, I don't leave any apps running.

Bigfoot