[pct-l] PCT Trail Reroute (SOBO in the fall)

Donna "L-Rod" Saufley dsaufley at sprynet.com
Fri May 21 21:09:53 CDT 2010

I doubt it very seriously.  The Angeles NF District handles things very differently than other districts.  The last fire closure we had here (Buckweed Fire -- northwest of here), they closed the area for two years.  That burn was no where near as devastating as the Station Fire, especially because the area burned by the Station Fire is/was much more biologically diverse.  I would not count on them reopening by fall.

L-Rod