[pct-l] Gekko 201

Melanie Clarke melaniekclarke at gmail.com
Thu May 20 14:58:14 CDT 2010

Hey, Guys,

I don't think Garmin sells the Geko 201 any more.  I looked it up and there
were no local vendors in the area that sold it.  On Amazon.com they only
have rebuilt and used.  I may have to go with Halfmile's suggestion of
the Vista
HCx or the wrist Foretex 401.  I did the JMT with just a map last time and
it is fairly well marked.  I'm just worried about navigation through the
snow fields.

Melanie