[pct-l] Trail *magic*

Paul Magnanti pmags at yahoo.com
Wed May 19 17:57:36 CDT 2010

 The real trail magic was being in the High Sierra for ten days without resupply and seeing those snowcapped mountains
extending seemingly forever...

The real trail magic was enjoy smell of sagebrush in the air as the sun was setting and the wind was picking up
from the cooling desert night...

The real trail magic is having friends in my life I met on the trek from Mexico to Canada. I am going to be the best man
at one of these friend's wedding....

The real trail magic is the trail itself. All the joys, wonders, delights and experiences.

A cooler of soda? Gravy.

--Thoreau
http://www.pmags.com
http://www.redbubble.com/people/pmags/