[pct-l] ultralight tent recommendation for 2 people

Diane at Santa Barbara Hikes dot com diane at santabarbarahikes.com
Wed May 19 16:44:50 CDT 2010

One nice thing about the Lunar Duo is that it has doors and
vestibules on both sides. So does the Tarptent Double Rainbow. Not
having had that feature before, and having spent most of my
backpacking nights with Trailhacker laying on my back hoping he'd get
up to pee sometime soon so I could pee, too, I can say that this
feature is a definite MUST HAVE.

 From what I've heard, some people complain that the Lunar Duo has
condensensation issues. This might be true. We haven't used it often
enough to know for sure.

Piper/Diane

On May 19, 2010, at 11:33 AM, pct-l-request at backcountry.net wrote:

> ultralight tent recommendation for 2 people

Books I've written:
~ Piper's Flight
~ Adventure and Magic
~ Santa Barbara Hikes