[pct-l] Beer/junk food/trail magic

ambery-80243 at mypacks.net ambery-80243 at mypacks.net
Wed May 19 12:23:01 CDT 2010

> " I am grateful that I finally got clarification that the healthy options
>  were available. "

And what if they weren't?

Every time I get to a trail crossing that has a cooler, or bag of goodies, I always take a look inside.  I always leave a big thank you note of appreciation.  Yet 98% of the time I take nothing.  I am hypoglycemic and can't have the beer or soda or homemade cookies.....
Nonethless,  it is a wonderful moment when you realize that someone has taken the time and effort to think about us out there hiking, and wants to do something special for us.  It always brightens my day and gives me a little boost just knowing this.