[pct-l] Ultralight tent recs for 2 person thru hike

giniajim jplynch at crosslink.net
Wed May 19 09:32:04 CDT 2010

Might look at the Henry Shires Tarptents... www.tarptents.com
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Julia Marsh
  To: pct-l at backcountry.net
  Sent: Wednesday, May 19, 2010 10:29 AM
  Subject: [pct-l] Ultralight tent recs for 2 person thru hike

  My boyfriend and I will be thru hiking the PCT in 2011. Having deciding on a
  tent over a tarp, we want something super light. Right now I'm deciding
  between the Big Agnes Seedhouse SL2 and the Sierra Designs Vapor Light 2.
  Thoughts on which is better (found a discounted version of Seedhouse at EMS
  so the price is basically equivalent). Recs for other tents to look at?

  Thanks, Julia
  To unsubcribe, or change options visit: