[pct-l] New fire rings

AsABat asabat at 4jeffrey.net
Tue May 18 17:30:20 CDT 2010

Yes, not because we were building new rings, but because we were building
them in areas where fires aren't allowed. I don't recall the elevation, but
above some elevation in Sequoia-Kings Canyon and in Yosemite no wood fires
are allowed. (The elevation is different for different parks.) I know below
Forester Pass was a particular concern.

AsABat