[pct-l] Pct-l Digest, Vol 29, Issue 76

Jenn Von Bork dr.jackalope at gmail.com
Tue May 18 16:49:57 CDT 2010

I am a hiker and am therefore a part of the "us" of which you speak. I am
also a vegetarian and eat a healty diet of fresh, organic foods (much of
which I grow in my garden). I am also well educated. I also don't like
donuts. When the heck did I imply that you were destitute or uneducated???
You don't speak for the "hikers", or for me, you speak for yourself and only
for yourself.
Jackalope

sent from my phone