[pct-l] Hiking from Stehekin to Manning Park

enyapjr at comcast.net enyapjr at comcast.net
Tue May 18 11:10:07 CDT 2010

Dick Bingham of Stehekin posted:
> What I wish to determine is what percentage of you elected
> to Hike along the scenic Stehekin River on the then existing
> one-lane road as opposed to hiking in 'deep woods' on the
> historic road-bed known locally as the "Old Wagon Road"
> (shown on maps as the PCT route.)

Please read <http://www.pcta.org/help/stehekin.asp> regarding the PCTA's
concerns for the PCT in this area...

Happy trails!!!
Jim (PITA)

Support the Pacific Crest Trail Association and its mission:
Protect, preserve, and promote the Pacific Crest National Scenic Trail...
Join, renew, or donate today: <http://www.pcta.org/>

"Sentiment without action is the ruin of the soul." - Edward Abbey