[pct-l] Deep Creek Clean-up Hike and Graffiti Removal Saturday May 22 2010

Tortoise Tortoise73 at charter.net
Mon May 17 22:48:35 CDT 2010

Received an email from California Wilderness Coalition about their
project to get rid of graffiti at Deep Creek canyon area.
It's way too far for me but some of you way down south may be
interested. Here's from their announcement.

> CWC volunteers have put some real elbow grease (or should we say elbow
> mud?) into an innovative and non intrusive technique of mudding over
> graffiti in the beautiful Deep Creek canyon area, but there’s more to
> do! Join us on Saturday, May 22nd to learn this fun and easy way to
> re-beautify Deep Creek.
>
> We will hike 2-3 miles along the Pacific Crest Trail to our project sites.

for more info go to:
Deep Creek Clean-up Hike and Graffiti Removal
http://calwild.org/ftp/ftp/alerts/Deep_Creek_Cleanup_May2010.htm

--
Tortoise

<>  Because truth matters!<>