[pct-l] footwear weight, was UL danger

Yoshihiro Murakami completewalker at gmail.com
Mon May 17 00:35:29 CDT 2010

I have introduced  the several  footwear experiments in
http://psycho01.edu.u-toyama.ac.jp/backpacking_memo.pdf  page 8-12.
The distribution of pdf file of whole article is a illegal act, so I
cited some important figures and data. You can easily recognized the
contents.  The memo was not organized and it should be re-written, but
I have no time now. In future, I  might be able to write some essay on
these materials.

Thanks very much.

--
Sincerely