[pct-l] May 15th Start Date

CHUCK CHELIN steeleye at wildblue.net
Fri May 14 09:51:54 CDT 2010

Good morning, Brandon,

Here’s hoping you both enjoy your summer of adventure, however N. Dakota is
closer to the border than S. Dakota.  I can understand heading for someplace
high-and-dry to escape having to wade through waist-deep water in Tennessee.
S. Dakota is a better choice than somewhere with a bigger problem – like
California – where the same amount of water is in the form of tree-top-deep
snow.

Enjoy….

Steel-Eye

http://www.trailjournals.com/steel-eye