[pct-l] Wrightwood Lodging

Susan Goodwin photosusan1 at hotmail.com
Tue May 11 18:36:01 CDT 2010

I WILL whole heartedly agree with Tarzan and Zelda on their choice of Wrightwood Lodging being Canyon Creek Inn.

I gave a hiker a ride to the trail yesterday as he was looking forward to a Zero Day yesterday in Wrightwood but because of his overnight stay at the Pines Motel......he decided to get back out on the trail.

The SAD part about it........he is from out of the country...Spain....and comes to Wrightwood for the night and sleeps in a motel that has no heat, he said the tub/shower was dirty and when he pulled the covers back on the bed, the sheets were full of all sorts of hair.

How sad is that to have someone come to our town (from out of the country) and be treated like that.  When he went to the front de