[pct-l] Alternative to Paradise Corner Cafe Mail Drop

Sean 'Miner' Nordeen sean at lifesadventures.net
Tue May 11 14:19:46 CDT 2010

Has the rule at the Cafe really changed since last year?  I passed by on a day that I knew the Cafe was closed and never went over to it as its out of the way and I didn't think I would be able to get any water (so I carried accordingly from the last source).  Was I incorrect and I could have gotten some?

Besides, its only 15.3 miles from the Hiker's Oasis Cache to the jct to Like Oak/Tunnel Springs (which is only 6.6miles miles after the highway).  That isn't a very hard carry.  Do people really depend on the Cafe for water through here?

-Miner