[pct-l] Alternative to Paradise Corner Cafe Mail Drop

Len Glassner len5742 at gmail.com
Tue May 11 14:10:09 CDT 2010

On Tue, May 11, 2010 at 12:03 PM, Bob Bankhead
<wandering_bob at comcast.net> wrote:
> TOUGH! Either take responsibility for yourself and your own needs or have the good sense and common courtesy to respect the conditions imposed by those who have CHOSEN to provide the goods and services to which you appear to wrongfully believe you are somehow entitled.

I missed the part where anyone said or implied they were entitled to
the water at Paradise Cafe.  Could you quote it?

On the other hand, what I did read was that it was a reliable water
source that is not reliable at the current time, so hikers will have
to factor that in to their planning for the area.

--
'Quotation is a serviceable substitute for wit' - Oscar Wilde

Sent from home by my carrier pigeon.