[pct-l] 1-888-PC-TRAIL anyone else heard of this?

Andrea Dinsmore zaqueltooocool at gmail.com
Mon May 10 19:59:31 CDT 2010

 I'm sorry. I went back and reread that 3 times and completely missed the
connection in the point I was making. The hikers that have made it 2400
miles are dealing with constant rain, cold and eventually snow are done
acting silly and the partying is done. They spend most of their time
deciding what route or road walk needs to be done to allow them the last 180
miles. It's a whole different serious attitude up here than in So.
California.

PCT MOM