[pct-l] jetboil canisters

Bill Burge bill at burge.com
Mon May 10 18:23:59 CDT 2010

Just about any of the canisters labeled "isobutane/propane" or "butane propane mix", with the correct connector, should work.

MSR, Snow Peak, JetBoil, Brunton

When you bump into these, if they look about like a Jetboil can, same size and shape and threaded connector on top, they will probably work.

Coleman makes one, but not this big green canister:
http://www.coleman.com/coleman/images/products/2000004124_500.jpg

It will look more like a large Jetboil one (yes it's upside down in this picture):
http://www.coleman.com/coleman/images/products/9705-725_500.jpg

BillB