[pct-l] You know you're addicted to hiking when...

Craig Stanton craigstanton at mac.com
Mon May 10 15:55:06 CDT 2010

I wear my Montrail Continential Divides to work, they've got a few
hundred miles on them and are down to the tough plastic on one sole.
I'll be getting one of the three un-touched pairs out of the cupboard
for my own wedding at the end of the year. I'll then over-compensate
by doing top-hat and tails :-)