[pct-l] Lost Horse

bglidergirl at aol.com bglidergirl at aol.com
Mon May 10 12:44:04 CDT 2010

On April 29th, I lost a black horse with a white mark on his nose on a PCTA work outing. I tracked the horse to 35 48' 52 N   118 07' 53W. This area is BLM land/Domeland Wilderness boundary off of Long Valley Loop Road. It was rugged terrain and so I did not continue. He may have crossed Walker Pass Wednesday evening. A BLM crew spotted a horse crossing in front of them at that time that matches his description. I am trying to get a contact name and number to speak to them directly. He is heading home to Tehachapi. There is a flyer with photos at www.netposse.com. Look for Turbo, missing in CA. My contact number is 661-972-9379. There is a $1000 reward for this horse.

Thanks,
Beth Hellyer