[pct-l] PCT Closer Saddle Junction to HWY 10

Janet Ake jake2003at at sbcglobal.net
Sun May 9 15:05:24 CDT 2010

We need trail conditions from mile 151 to mile 178. We begin hiking that section tomorrow.  Thanks
Jim allday and Janet

Sent from my iPhone

On May 8, 2010, at 7:23 PM, Gary Wright <gwtmp01 at mac.com> wrote:

On May 8, 2010, at 9:55 PM, maxsands at hotmail.com wrote:
I just retrieved a broken cell message from Captain Bivy (from Friday
evening).  If I understood him correctly the PCT has been closed by the
rangers from Saddle Junction to HWY 10.  This was due to fire clean up.
PCTer may have to hitch from Idyllwild to hwy 10.

Would it make sense to hike over to the tram and then hitch from the
Palm Springs side?

Radar
To unsubcribe, or change options visit: