[pct-l] Alternative to Paradise Corner Cafe Mail Drop

Catherine Schuster cmschuster at me.com
Fri May 7 15:42:04 CDT 2010

Hiker Alert!

Paradise Corner Cafe in Mountain Center (mile 151.3) is closed.

However, Kathy Jordan, who runs the realty office next door, is
accepting UPS packages that have been sent there.  The office is often
closed on weekends and may not be open before 10 am.  Kathy has
graciously agreed to continue to accept PCT UPS packages, but asks
that you contact the office by phone first to make sure when someone
will be there on weekdays.  The number is 951 659-2602.

This is on behalf of my son Richard Border and his friend Kyle Bebak
who started the PCT on  Tuesday, May 4th.  As I get news or updates
from them, I will be sure to post them here.
Catherine Schuster
517 N. Cahuenga Blvd. | Los Angeles, CA 90004
323 871-1079 | cell 323 428-1079 | fax 323 382-0002
cmschuster at me.com