[pct-l] Good shoes

Bill Burge bill at burge.com
Fri May 7 14:21:21 CDT 2010

I'm torn both ways. I love boots but I recognize the pluses of trail
runners.

I also had a problem with sore feet from trail 'irregularities'.

Look for trail runners with "rock plates" or forefoot protection or
other wording like that.

UKGear Desert shoe is an example and Inov-8 had a version, and some
models of better known shoes like New Balance.

Bill Burge
Typoed on my iPhone!