[pct-l] Flip Flop?

evanaaron at juno.com evanaaron at juno.com
Fri May 7 13:09:38 CDT 2010

Hey guys-
writing from town. I am about 2.5 weeks out of KM and am thinking about what to do. I know where to get info on the sierras and was wondering if anyone up north has any info on the snow situation in Washington/Oregon? Was thinking of possibly flipping to Manning Park and heading south starting the end of May. I should be able to check this e-mail again today so I would appreciate any info! Thanks so much!
Evan