[pct-l] On the Dangers of the UL Mentality

giniajim jplynch at crosslink.net
Fri May 7 09:18:01 CDT 2010

This is a good post, thanks for the contribution.  I would make a comment about the clothes-sleeping bag choices.  The selection of more clothes is probably dictated by the need to be warm while in camp between hiking (when you're generating heat) and sleeping (when you're in your sleeping bag).  So assuming you can wear your camp clothes at night in your sleeping bag, you can get away with a lighter bag.  Does that logic work?