[pct-l] mummy bags

Timothy Nye timpnye at gmail.com
Wed May 5 11:34:23 CDT 2010

Hi Sherry,

Check out the Western Mountaineering site, the Summerlite is a 30 degree bag
that weighs only 19 ounces; there's also an oversize option in a sleeping
bag as well.  The mummy bags takes lass body heat to warm given the
reduction on overall volume compared to a rectangular bag so that they are
more efficient.