[pct-l] mummy bags

Sherry Smith sherry_s1954 at yahoo.com
Wed May 5 10:49:52 CDT 2010

I tried using a regular sized mummy bag.  I tried pulling my leg up in the middle of the night, got stuck and woke up in a panic.  (Claustrophobic).  So I purchased an over sized mummy bag through costco.  It weighs 4 lbs and is really too big (I have LOTS of room inside the bag), not to mention that I can't get the thing to fit inside my backpack where sleeping bags go.  And if I am going to hike the Oregon section of the PCT starting sometime mid July do I really need a mummy bag?
Sherry