[pct-l] Ipod found at Warner Springs.

Caroline parablesfromthe_electrichorseman at yahoo.com.au
Tue May 4 19:05:40 CDT 2010

G'day, just wanted to update on the Warner Springs hiker boxes. I think there's a lot of confusion going on atm with hiker packages being put out before they arrive. We found one out today for dirtywater before he was due to arrive, so we've taken it and handed it back behind the counter. In the open thru hiker boxes we also found an ipod. It wasn't in any box that looked like a resupply box and it looked like the box had been thru but an ipod is not something I figure anyone would leave behind. It's now behind the registration desk at Warner Springs so if anyone has lost one please get a msg back to them. The box it was in was listed as a Katherine (I'm sorry I can't recall the last name) but obviously if people have been going thru the boxes it could be anyones.

If anyone up ahead of us gets the msg can you please send the msg back thru the hiking pack. Hopefully that way it can be returned.

With the hiker boxes, I think we just need to use common sense, if it looks like someones resupply, just leave it or hand it back to the staff here. They have been nothing but nice and helpful to us since arriving and they do hikers a great service. I've sure been enjoying my time here!

Caroline