[pct-l] O/T Wonderland Trail

Herb herbstroh at charter.net
Tue May 4 15:52:15 CDT 2010

Goodness, Steve--

Thanks for your comments. I am glad to hear that it is possible to get the walk-up permit. Originally I planned on flying, but since I can't count on when I will get in or out, I will have to drive. But that does provide flexibility in start location.

Originally I planned 8 days, but a common theme among those who have done it is "allow extra time to enjoy the scenery." Maybe I can shake loose an extra day or two.

Herb