[pct-l] "FLOTSAM" Money lost on the trail

Reinhold Metzger reinholdmetzger at cox.net
Tue May 4 10:58:19 CDT 2010

I  FORGOT  ALL  ABOUT  THE  GOLD  COINS !!!
YES,....THEY  ARE  MINE.......I always carry a sack of  gold coins with
me on the trail.
Please return them to me as soon as possible.
I will pay an extra generous reward for the return of my precious
"FLOTSAM" gold coins.

JMT Reinhold
Anxiously awaiting the return of my long lost gold coins
Jaevans wrote:
You've got me doubloon over with laughter.