[pct-l] Warner Springs theft

Halfmile list at lon.net
Tue May 4 10:01:10 CDT 2010

The real bad behavior here is from the person who opened Patti's box
and sadly that person was most likely another hiker. I can't imagine
the mindset of a hiker that would do that.

We should also learn from this, that despite all the many good things
Warner Springs Resort does for hikers, holding on to resupply boxes is
apparently not something that they are set up to do very well. Sounds
like it's much better to use the Warner Springs post office rather
than having someone drop off a box at the resort.

-Halfmile