[pct-l] Graffiti - harmful or harmless?

dicentra dicentragirl at yahoo.com
Mon May 3 17:16:27 CDT 2010

That particular underpass was freshly painted, then grafitti-ed up last year, mentioned at KO last year and cleaned up ... now here we go for round 2. I think it just makes our community look bad. (I was present when said photo was taken).

Take only photos. Leave only footprints.

~Dicentra

http://www.onepanwonders.com ~ Backcountry Cooking at its Finest
http://www.freewebs.com/dicentra