[pct-l] Snow near Idyllwild

Len Glassner len5742 at gmail.com
Sun May 2 15:33:38 CDT 2010

Seems that each hiker still needs to compare conditions with their
comfort level and do what's right for him/her.

http://trailjournals.com/entry.cfm?id=307848

We've returned to 'just another day in paradise' mode here in San
Diego. And Idyllwild has highs forecast in the 70's for the next
several days.

--
'Quotation is a serviceable substitute for wit' - Oscar Wilde

Sent from home by my carrier pigeon.