[pct-l] New Super-Secrets Flyer Today

hiker97 at aol.com hiker97 at aol.com
Sat May 1 17:36:44 CDT 2010

My Internet has been down for the last few days. I have updated my Super-Secrets of Backpacking flyer to the May 1, 2010 version. Lots more inside backpacking information for you than the previous versions.  Fantastic.

I will send the thousands who asked for the previous version, the new one. And all of you who been on hold for the last few days, will get the latest and greatest

Remember, only very few people in the world know these tricks of the trail. If you get a copy you are one of the elite and chosen few in backpackerdom to know the inside secrets to being a professional mountain man/woman on the trail. Others will be amazed how you glide down the trail with no cares or worries. They will look up at you in awe and admiration. You are their hero. They want to be like you. They want to hang around you and ask questions. You start to have a following. It is like you have an inside track to the hiking gods.  You become a hiking guru and legend.

You laugh at 3,000 foot daily elevation gains and wonder why the trail was built along such an easy route. You wonder where the day went so fast after a 35 mile trail day with no water sources. You wonder why everyone is so depressed and tired along the trail, while you step over them and try to think of some of Switchback’s super funny hiker jokes.

All this in a two page flyer. Amazing. Unbelievable. Splendorous. Historical. Ground-breaking. Yes, the Unified Field Theory of Backpacking is here in a few simple pages. Similar to distilling the Theory of Relativity down to the nerve numbing E=mc squared.

Humbly and timidly,

Switchback the Trail Pirate